... which goes something like this: Courtesy of fer1213 - the way it works is this - she asked me 5 questions in her journal, which I then answered here. If you want to play too, comment here and I'll ask you 5 questions which you can then answer in your own journal.
1. Since you're Australian, I must ask: Vegemite Sandwich?
Maybe not sandwich, but definitely on toast! My husband likes vegie and cheese sandwiches - a taste sensation, but I suspect only for us Aussies. Vegemite on little bits of toast are one of the first things we are given as solid food when babies - perhaps it’s more indoctrination, or as the Borg would say assimilation - we really aren’t given a choice, but having said that, I would never not have Vegemite in the cupboard.
2. What is your absolute favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Sit in the backyard with hubbie, the weekend newspapers, a big cup of Cappuccino, the dog, the feeding wild birds (parrots, cockatoos, rosellas, bower-birds), and do nothing but watch the world go by.
3. If you were going to write a letter to anyone in the world, who would it be and what would you say?
When are you coming back to TV? Television is the less without you. We miss you, all is forgiven.
Your adoring fan,
It was either that or a political tirade against our Prime Minister, so I went for the safer, shorter option.
4. To get to know you a little better, can you tell me your age, your sign, your best feature and your favorite color of toe nail polish (or why you don't use it)?
45; Leo; patience (with my boys I really need it); my rotundness and arthritic knees combine to make that a forgotten practice.
5. What's the scariest thing you've ever done?
Returned to studying in my late 30s, didn’t know whether I could do it and pass the subjects, but I have and then some.